2011. március 2., szerda

It works...

Please look at the photo... Everybody can observe that it is slightly different from a normal park around a normal block of flats. This picture was taken in Hague. It's interesting part is that how close they let animals to themselves. Here in Hungary if you have some animals in your backyard, which are not dogs, cats or any cute little things then people hate you. They start to feel smells and hear sounds that the animals make...the animals are not making noises or smells, but your neighbours still feel and hear them. This is caused by the totally abnormal way of thinking that people should have their yards full tidied and idealistic for garden parties and idealistic events that are usual in America.
Why?!?! Why should this be the normal way of life what America shows us? Why do people have to be perfect , owning a perfect life, perfect house? Because this is part of the idea too. Can't people think themselves? These things are attached to life as well.
Despite the things I wrote I think that in Hague and the whole Netherlands found the solution for these things. They don't want to be perfect.
 I'd love being there. People were kind and it was so different from Hungary. The only problem was that everything was too modern for me. But I think I could get used to it if I had to.

5 megjegyzés:

  1. HAHA!!I love your photo, it is really interesting! Some cows, pigs, and other animals in the garden near a playground?-beautiful!
    I absolutely agree with your opinion, not to follow the American shame, and sometimes a pig can be as cute as a dog, too (in my opinion)! I have already experienced it, that pigs really like when you scratch their sides, they are funny.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. The Hague is a wonderful place, as is the entire Netherlands. Have you been there recently?

    VálaszTörlés
  3. I agree, I love it. I've been there in 2009's august.

    VálaszTörlés
  4. People are way different everywhere than Hungarians are...I talk to foreigners day by day, and I love them!

    Lovely picture anyway. Kinda funny...:)

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Hmm...strange way to live by. But I think I could cope with it...with time, I might even like it.

    VálaszTörlés