2011. április 11., hétfő

Chocolate is male...

Yes...this is not a mistake and neither a deja-vu.
As many things in this world, chocolate has many aspects too. In this case the king of sweets will turn into a dominant male. A male that can control you.
The most masculine type of chocolate is hot chocolate. Just imagine drinking a spicy type of this beverage. It is like looking into an exotic man's eyes. Drinking a softer version of it is like looking into the eyes of a more sensitive one.
The mug which you drink it from doesn't cover anything. It shows everything that he can give. Like a perfect man. To prove my opinion I would like to point out that the female chocolate is the one which is wrapped into paper. She hides some parts of herself, because the perfect lady shouldn't show everything, only to the perfect man. Unlike the  hot version chocolate, which must show the possibility of satisfaction before.

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Oh, my here we go again. As I said at the 'Chocolate is female...' post, I like chocolate. Altough I never thought of hot chocolate as a man, it would be...strange, to say the least. However, if hot choc IS male, I can be his friend. But not more!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Judy,you mentioned "like a perfect man". Really? Do you believe in this? :)

    VálaszTörlés